Our customized support program helps ensure the skills of Assistive Technology users are relevant and productive and that every client is able to manage and maintain their most critical system. From simple fixes to end-to-end support capabilities, our best-in-class infrastructure ensures top-of-the-line technical support that will also facilitate a positive return on investment and performance results on every product.
Each support session:
- occurs over a toll free call with a trained support team member
- is resolved the same business day to prevent client downtime
- includes verbal step-by-step instructions on how to solve pertinent technical issues
- transfers all support documentation including emailed support instructions, quick start guides or comprehensive user manuals
- may utilize TeamViewer for advanced cases whereas a support professional will instigate remote access to any workstation
Looking to connect with a Support Team Member for remote support with TeamViewer? Connect by clicking the TeamViewer icon below. Please note: only use this service when asked to by a Support Team Member. This link will take you to the external TeamViewer website.
As a leader in ergonomics and injury prevention, SuperWire Assistive Technology is proud to offer full coverage capabilities for onsite assessment services. Assessment services specific to ergonomics are also available virtually in order to provide immediate and ongoing intervention at a lower cost. These 1:1 services are provided by certified and credentialed assessment specialists. Please call +974 55309037 for more details.